1. How do I know when my loan is approved?
A) We will sms or email you once your loan is approved. An appointment will be made with you to come down for discussion.
2. What if I cannot go within the operation hours?
A) Let us know when is your best time and we will try our best to accommodate your timing.
3. May I know the reason for not approving my loan?
A) Advance Cash reserve its rights not to disclose any information in any regard.
4. Will Advance Cash grant me a loan if I have bad credit ratings?
A) Based on case by case basis, we will try our best to customize a loan package that best suits your needs and ability
5. May I take another loan if I already have an existing loan with Advance Cash?
A) Yes, we will grant you another loan provided you are eligible at time of application subjecting to The Moneylenders Act and its regulations.
6. Upon paying off my loan, am I able to request for a reloan?
A) Yes, we will grant you reloan provided you are eligible at time of application subjecting to The Moneylenders Act and its regulations.
7. How do I make a Repayment?
A) By Default, payments are made thru GIRO. You can also opt for bank transfer to our designated accounts or pay CASH at our office.
8. Are there any fees if I would like to make an early redemption?
A) No, not only will there not be any additional fee incurred, there is even an interest rebate for full early repayment! The earlier you make your full early repayment the more interest you’ll save on!